Saturday, October 22, 2011

EVANSVILLE WRITERS' GUILD BOOK FAIR

This next weekend I will have the opportunity to participate in the Evansville Midwest Writers’ Guild Book Fair. As always, I pledge 50% to a local Non-profit. At the suggestion of my friend and fellow author Cora Seaman, I have chosen the Evansville Literacy Program, to receive 40% and 10% will go to the Writers' Guild.

On October 29th and 30th, 2011, the Midwest Writers Guild of Evansville is sponsoring a “Fall Book Fair” for any published author. The event will be held at Vanderburgh 4H Center located north of Evansville on Hwy 41. The Book Fair will be held in conjunction with the Fall Collector’s Carnival. We will have a separate room at this event, set aside for authors only. Collectors Carnival is a well publicized event and usually has an attendance for the two days of more than 5000 shoppers.

This two day event begins on Saturday morning at 9:00 A.M. through 4:00 P.M. and again on Sunday from 9:00 to 4:00.

I am really excited about this event. Although I have done a signing in Owensboro and near Madisonville, this is my first time to do a book signing in Evansville.

Stop by and do your Christmas Shopping, pick up a copy of “Favorite Recipes of Kentucky Celebrities,” and help a great Evansville organization.

No comments: